Just to add some color to the post! :)
Summer is right around the corner, thank god, and in case you didn't know, i live in Ireland. We don't get the best weather here, and defiantly not the hottest summers but as long as the sun is shining it's good enough for me! In the summer months i don't like to wear allot of make up, mainly because it just wont last on my face due to the heat, along with the fact that i don't really like the feeling of a full face of make up in the sometimes sickening humidity.
Here are some of the Summer must haves, makeup wise:
- Concealer - Catrice Allround Concealer Palette
- Face Powder - MAC studio Fix in NC20
- Waterproof Mascara - Maybelline Magnum Volum'Express has been my f Favorite for as long as i can remember
- Eyebrow Pencil - my favorite is Essence brow pencil in the shade 02
- Blotting Sheets - A major must have, the brand i usually stick to is Clean & Clear oil absorbing blotting sheets.
- High Lighter - Benefit High Beam for that summer/dewy look :)
- Cream Blush - I'm a fan of Essence Ballerina cream blush, but Benetint is also brill!
Looking at it now, that seems like allot of products! No where near what i would wear on a daily basis needless to say, but when used sparingly it all looks pretty natural!
I find in the dull wintery months, people tend to wear allot more make up, mainly because all the color has been completely washed out of us from lack of sunshine! In the summer, i like to keep my make up neat and subtle, with that warm summer glow! With a bit of luck we will actually get a summer this year haha,
So, let me know what your go-to products for summer are, or even if you have any recommendations for me :)
Thanks for reading! :)