Monday 20 February 2012

Weekend catch up!

Hello everybody! Happy Monday :)

This weekend was pretty relaxed, which is what i love after a long week! I work Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm, so the weekend is the only time i really have to myself!

Friday evening i stayed in my boyfriends house, watched a DVD's and basically just chilled out! Every Saturday without fail me and the girls either meet up for brunch/lunch or go shopping, this weekend we just went for lunch in a quite little cafe in town. I got a chicken & stuffing Panini which a side salad, i was delish! It was really sunny on Saturday so we got some ice cream after and sat by the Pier, (in my car of course,because it was really windy!) Later in the afternoon the girls and i went back up to my house, and dyed my hair for the first time EVER!! Haha just a few high-lights but still very exciting! I'm a natural blonde but in the winter is goes really dark & a kind of dirty blonde color! So i just thought why not..

Beast!

Sunday i stayed at home all day! There's nothing better than being curled up with a good book on a horrible day. Last night me & one of the girls went to Eddie Rockets for some dinner, i cannot even begin to describe how much i love Eddie Rockets, i would literally eat it everyday of my life if i could! Chicken Cesar salad with marinated chicken, cheese fries & a chocolate malt, nomnom! Even looking at that picture is making me hungry!


 So basically that sums up my weekend, here are some pictures from 
Instragram i've taken over the weekend, enjoy! 
ThatsHeart from Youtube tweeted me, best moment of my life!





Bewleys Mocha! 


River Island Hotwater Bottle, too cute!


Thanks for Reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment