Friday 17 February 2012

21 Questions Tag!

I found this on Claire's Blog, which you can find 


1. Are you named after anyone?
Nope! Not that i know if anyway.

2. When was the last time you cried?
Last night! Watching the Boy in The Striped Pajamas!

3. Do you have kids?
Nope!

4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
That's a tough one! I can be really shy around people i don't know, but then as soon as the conversation starts, there is no stopping me ha! I would kind of talk to anyone as long as they seem interested ha! I'm a real people pleaser, (which is not always a good thing!) I tend to think about other people before i think of myself. so basically, Yes, i would be-friend myself! :)

5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Yes, but not being rude, just a humor! :)

6. Will you ever bungee-jump?
Not a hope in hell! I wont even go on the G-Force!

7. What's your favourite cereal?
Rice Crispies - Moons & Stars :)

8. What's the first thing you notice about people?
Defiantly TEETH ! not in a shallow kind of way though, because i had braces and have been conscious of my own teeth it is just my initial instinct when i see somebody!

9. What is your eye color?
Some days they are like really dark Brown, lately I've been told their kinda Green though! 

10. Scary movie or happy endings?
Happy endings hands down!

11. Favorite smells?
Miss Dior - Cherie, Armani Code for Men, Shake'n'Vac haha, Clean bed sheets :) 

12. Summer or winter?
SUMMER!!!!!

13. Computer or television?
Computer, I watch everything on the laptop anyway! :)

14. What's the furthest you've ever been from home?
Umm, Spain maybe? I've been foreign loads of times but i don't know which one was the furthest. 

15. Do you have any special talents?
I dont Irish Dancing from when i was like 3 til i was about 11, i don't know if that's a talent? :)

16. Where were you born?
Dublin, Holles Street :)

17. What are your hobbies?
Shopping, sleeping, basically that's what i do in my spare time haha, oh & now blogging! :)

18. Do you have any pets?
Nope in my house, but my dad has loads!

19. Favourite movie?
Stepbrothers, Breakfast At Tiffanys or The Butterfly Affect

20. Do you have any siblings?
Yep, 2 older brothers & one younger sister

21. What do you wanna be when you grow up?
Happy! Haha i know that sounds cheesy but that's all i want :) I don't care where i am or what i'm doing as long as i'm happy! :)


I tag ALL OF YOU!!!! :) :)


Thanks for reading

1 comment:

  1. I heard that the boy in the striped pajamas was really good, I want to watch it

    ReplyDelete